Disposable Soup Containers & Lids
Disposable Soup Containers & Lids
Catering24 supply a range of paper and plastic takeaway disposable soup containers & lids for both hot foods or cold foods, available to order online with next-day delivery. Our range is perfect for soups, pasta & salads to suit your catering needs, whether in a deli, cafe, or a street food vendor.
Our Soup Containers come in a variety of sizes from 8oz to 32oz with vented lids or unvented lids to fit as well as various colours such as kraft, white or black.
Items 1-12 of 13
- In stock8oz Kraft Heavy Duty Soup Container & Paper LidPack QTY: 250SKU: CX055£49.81 £41.51
- In stock12oz Kraft Heavy Duty Soup Container & Paper LidPack QTY: 250SKU: CX056£58.51 £48.76
- In stock16oz Kraft Heavy Duty Soup Container & Paper Lid - RecyclablePack QTY: 250SKU: CX057£65.03 £54.19
- In stock12oz Tall White Paper Soup Container & Lid Combi Pack RecyclablePack QTY: 250SKU: CX021£55.54 £46.28
- In stock8oz Heavy Duty White Soup Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX030£51.78 £43.15
- In stock12oz Heavy Duty White Soup Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX031£53.36 £44.47
- In stock16oz Heavy Duty White Soup Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX032£64.78 £53.98
- In stock12oz Kraft Soup Container CompostablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX039£118.34 £98.62
- In stock19oz Ripple Pot Black Soup/Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: BH210£99.59 £82.99
- In stock16oz Ripple Pot Black Soup/Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: BH154£72.46 £60.38
- In stock16oz Kraft Soup Containers CompostablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX040£153.49 £127.91
- Out of stock16oz White Squat Food Container and Lid RecyclablePack QTY: 250SKU: CX024£54.24 £45.20
Kraft Soup Containers
Our microwavable Kraft Paper soup containers are fridge, freezer and microwave safe and are manufactured for extra insulation to keep those hot foods nice and warm! However, don't think that these soup containers are just for hot foods. These soup containers are great for cold foods too such as ice cream, pasta salad or prepared chilled food for the customer to microwave when they return home. Our Kraft heavy-duty soup cups come in various size. We stock 8oz soup containers, 12oz soup containers, or if you after something a little larger, we stock the 16oz soup container and are inclusive of lids.
White Soup Containers
Our White heavy duty soup containers are a great, versatile option for a business that wants to branch out with its menu. White Soup containers make for great ice cream tubs or ice cream containers and come in a range of sizes. Our sizes include 8oz, 12oz, and 16oz and although these are inclusive of lids. Our plastic vented lid fits all sizes we stock making it easier for you to switch between sizes.
Black Soup Containers
If you are after something a little larger than 16oz soup containers, we also stock a 19oz soup container in our Black takeaway soup container range. These food containers come in a ripple design making them safe for the customer to hold and consume. We stock plastic vented lids for our black ripple range paper soup containers and can fit both the 16oz and the 19oz black ripple soup containers.
Compostable Soup Containers
Here at Catering24, we like to be environmentally conscious with our food packaging too! That's why all of our soup containers are recyclable but if you're looking to go a little further with your environmental goals, we've got you covered. We also stock a range of compostable soup pots in sizes of 12oz soup container and 16oz soup containers. Make sure you add the compostable lids to your basket to complete your food storage containers. Don't forget to also look for our range of cutlery to go with your soup containers.
Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe
If you're after 'souper' delicious recipe that will warm everyone's cockles on a cold and rainy day, here's our favourite go-to recipe.
You will need:
1.2kg Carrots diced
2 large diced Onions
2 sticks of Celery diced
2.8litres Chicken Stock (although this can be swapped for vegetable stock)
2 cloves of Garlic minced
150ml Whipping Cream
Table Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1. Heat a drizzle of vegetable in a large saucepan and soften the onions for around 5 minutes.
2. Add your diced celery and garlic in with the onions and fry on a medium heat for a further 3 minutes.
3. Next, add your carrots and stock turning up the heat and bring to a rolling boil and then turn the heat down to a slow heat. Make sure to cover the saucepan and leave to simmer away for 30 minutes until tender.
4. Using a food blender or a handheld whisk, blend until you get a smooth consistency.
5. Season to taste with some salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
6. Drizzle in the whipping cream before serving in one of our soup cups. Enjoy!
Checkout our full range of soup containers available below for next day delivery.
If you need any further information about our soup containers, our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help you out on 0115 9444434.
Catering24, there when you need us.
Things To Consider
Catering24 sells a great range of disposable soup containers, suitable for the full spectrum of businesses in the hospitality and catering sector, including cafes, delis and food trucks. There’s nothing better than a disposable pot if you’re selling takeaway soup. Our variety of materials, colours sizes and styles means that you’re sure to find the right soup containers for your brand and business needs.
The colours and materials used in disposable soup containers do make a difference, helping to connect your soup to your business. Catering24 stocks plain soup containers that can work in almost any environment, with black, white, brown and clear options available. Alternatively, add a little more colour to your soup with our ‘Enjoy’ containers, available in 16 oz, 12 oz and 8 oz sizes.
Paper board and plastic are the most common materials used to make disposable soup containers. Foam lids are also available for some pots. Paper board is commonly used for its insulating properties, helping to keep the soup warm without scalding your customer’s fingertips. Clear plastic is also a good insulator, with the added bonus that your soup will be more clearly visible.
Catering24’s disposable soup cups are available in sizes ranging from 6 oz to 19 oz. The different varieties are not all available in every size, but the vast majority of the containers in our range come in at least two different sizes.
Lids are an important addition to takeaway soup pots, helping to keep their contents warm and to prevent spillages. The majority of these containers either come with lids included or have lids available to buy separately. Clear plastic is the most common material, though some containers have lids made from board or foam instead.