Items 1-12 of 16
- In stock12oz Kraft Heavy Duty Soup Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX049£38.00
- In stock16oz Kraft Heavy Duty Soup Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX043£33.82
- In stock12oz Kraft Soup Container CompostablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX039£85.76
- In stock12oz Microwaveable Souper Cup RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CW110£55.00
- In stock8oz Heavy Duty White Soup Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX030£29.39
- In stock12oz Heavy Duty White Soup Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX031£30.74
- In stock16oz Heavy Duty White Soup Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: CX032£36.17
- In stock16oz Ripple Pot Black Soup/Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: BH154£45.86
- In stock19oz Ripple Pot Black Soup/Food Container RecyclablePack QTY: 500SKU: BH210£63.04
- In stock12oz Tall White Paper Soup Container & Lid Combi Pack RecyclablePack QTY: 250SKU: CX021£35.15
- In stock16oz White Squat Food Container and Lid RecyclablePack QTY: 250SKU: CX024£35.75
- In stock12oz Enjoy Soup/Food Container Combi Packs RecyclablePack QTY: 250SKU: CX013£26.00
Range of Food Containers for hot or cold foods including Soups, Pasta & Salads available in a variety of sizes from 8oz to 32oz with lids to fit.
Quality Products, Lowest Prices & Fast Delivery
Things To Consider
Catering24 sells a great range of disposable soup containers, suitable for the full spectrum of businesses in the hospitality and catering sector, including cafes, delis and food trucks. There’s nothing better than a disposable pot if you’re selling takeaway soup. Our variety of materials, colours sizes and styles means that you’re sure to find the right soup containers for your brand and business needs.
The colours and materials used in disposable soup containers do make a difference, helping to connect your soup to your business. Catering24 stocks plain soup containers that can work in almost any environment, with black, white, brown and clear options available. Alternatively, add a little more colour to your soup with our ‘Enjoy’ containers, available in 16 oz, 12 oz and 8 oz sizes.
Paper board and plastic are the most common materials used to make disposable soup containers. Foam lids are also available for some pots. Paper board is commonly used for its insulating properties, helping to keep the soup warm without scalding your customer’s fingertips. Clear plastic is also a good insulator, with the added bonus that your soup will be more clearly visible.
Catering24’s disposable soup cups are available in sizes ranging from 6 oz to 19 oz. The different varieties are not all available in every size, but the vast majority of the containers in our range come in at least two different sizes.
Lids are an important addition to takeaway soup pots, helping to keep their contents warm and to prevent spillages. The majority of these containers either come with lids included or have lids available to buy separately. Clear plastic is the most common material, though some containers have lids made from board or foam instead.