Double Wall Paper Coffee Cups
What are Double Wall Cups and why are they so great?
Double wall cups are a firm favourite paper cup of many coffee shops and street vendors around the UK. A warning for all customers, there are other cups out their which say they are double walled, but some don't have an actual air gap between the two layers making the insulation properties redundant. Our double wall cups are quality checked to ensure there is an air gap.
They are made by first producing a white single-walled paper cup which is then wrapped again with a smooth layer of paperboard. The double wall coffee paper cups protect the consumer from hot drinks to the hand and are suitable for hot drinks up to 100 degrees and cold drinks.
These are the premium-feeling paper cup that adds value to your tea and coffee serving.
Double wall coffee cups are smooth to the touch with a matt look. This is one of those cups which feel great to hold on a winter's day feeling some warmth to the hands but not too hot to hold.
What colours are available in double walled paper cups?
It's a neck-and-neck race for popularity in colour, both white and black are an even split and really depends on your personal taste and your business branding.
Both colours are matt in style and make the cup look and feel premium quality, we have also known customers to stick their own personal branding on the cups with a sticker which is easy to do due to the smooth wall.
Are double wall cups recyclable or compostable?
Like most disposable coffee cups on the market these coffee cups are PE lined. In recent years the UK facilities to handle the end of life of PE lined paper cups have been innovative and some UK waste providers now offer recycling of PE lined paper cups, which is great news for the environment!
This does not mean they are widely recycled which would be they can go through a standard cardboard recycling process without intervention. If you are looking for a paper cup which has the ability to go into standard cardboard recycling we recommend buying our Envirobee which is a recyclable and compostable paper cup or 100% Recyclable Cups which are recyclable only, both of these options are also double-walled too!
What sizes are available in double walled coffee cups?
Without a doubt, the most popular size is the 12oz double wall cup. The 12oz double wall cup is a medium size for tea or coffee and suits tea, latte and cappuccino drinks to go. If you are looking for a flat white cup or a children's drink size then we would recommend the 8oz coffee cups. We also have seen our customers use the 8oz paper cup for mulled wine and children's hot chocolate.
A great way of increasing your price per serving would be to offer a large 16oz paper cup.
We don't currently stock a 4oz or 20oz double wall cup.
Do double-wall cups come with sip-through lids?
No. All coffee cups have lids available but are sold separately. Under 'Compatible Products' you will see the relevant lid suitable to the size you have selected making it super easy! The lids are available in black or white and our paper cups are produced to fit with our lids making them a perfectly secure fit.
We do not recommend using a different supplier of lids to cups, so wherever you buy your paper cups please make sure you buy the lids and cups from the same supplier to ensure safe fitment.
|SKU / Product Code||C00103|
Order by 9pm next day delivery
for items with leadtime 'Next Working Day'
When will I get my delivery?
Each product has a delivery leadtime shown on product page and your shopping basket.
We will deliver your products according to the leadtime.
Yes, if you order items that are 'Next Working Day' before 9pm we will dispatch them the same day on a next-day service. This is Monday to Friday, unless Satuday is selected in checkout.
How much is delivery?
It's Free for orders over £100 ex vat for UK Mainland.
We don't charge you for next day delivery service. We only charge you a shipping fee if your order is below £100 ex vat.
Areas of Scotland & Island have additional lead time and cost, see checkout.
How will you deliver?
We will deliver to you by our own delivery van or via our partner DPD.
We are committed to helping you in the best possible way. You can ask directly for details or look for answers in the frequently asked questions.
Last updated July 01, 2023
Thank you for your pruchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase . However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within seven (7) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the returns form provided, then mail your return to the following address:
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Personal hygiene products
- Chef knives
- Bespoke products made for the customer including print
- Special order products with leadtimes showing 2-3 workings days or longer
- Outer packaging or delivery material and wooden pallets used to deliver goods
- Festive themed products eg. crackers, christmas cups, christmas napkins and tableware
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 30% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and connot be returned.
- Collection service is available at a cost of £12.50 ex vat up to 5 boxes, then 32.50 ex vat per box after for UK Mainland. Please speak to customer servuce for a quote for Highlands, Islands and remote areas.
- Goods that are missing or incorrect from delivery must be reported to Catering24 in writing within 7 days from purchase. When the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked whether they are incorrect. Once approved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and incorrect product only if in a resalable condition. If not in a resalable condition you will be charged for the incorrect product. If approved that the product that was sent was incorrect we will then send out the correct product.
- Goods that are damaged due to delivery must be reported to Catering24 within 24 hours with a photo of the damaged product and packaging. Once you have processed the return through the procedure above it will be collected and returned to our warehouse, when the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked for damage. Once aprroved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and sent a replacement.
- Faulty items sent back to us will undergo a manufacture inspection. It may also be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. Once we have received your items back we will inform you how we need to proceed. Please note: items over 14 days old will not be able to be replaced or refunded.
- Certain goods cannot be returned for hygiene purposes.
- Any original delivery charge paid for goods returned will not be part of any refund.
If you have any questions concerning our returns policy, please contact us at: