Fantastic quality cups which are double walled keeping your drink warmer for longer and comfy to hold.
100% Recyclable Cups
100% Recyclable Cups
- Food Packaging
- Takeaway Containers & Trays
- Salad Boxes
- Sandwich Packaging
- Portion & Deli Pots
- Disposable Soup Containers & Lids
- Cake Boxes & Accessories
- Plastic Containers With Lids
- Foil Containers, Trays & Lids
- Food Bags, Wraps & Sheets
- Pizza Boxes
- Children's Party Boxes
- Food Bags
- Bakery Supplies
- Cupcake Boxes
- Paper Cups
- Disposable Plastic Cups
- Vending Cups
- Non-Vending & Water Cups
- Cup Sleeves & Holders
- Christmas Cups
- Empty PET Bottles
- Catering Disposables
- Compostable Packaging
- Catering Equipment
- Colour Coded Chopping Boards
- Kitchen Utensils
- Food Storage Containers
- Meat Thermometer
- Chef Clothing
- Gastronorm Bain Marie Pans
- Paper Napkins
- Browse Paper Napkin by Colour
- Browse by Paper Napkin Type
- Browse by Paper Napkin Size
- Browse by Paper Napkin Quality
- Banquet Rolls
- Table Covers
- Doyleys, Placemats & Coasters
- Paper Napkins
- Cleaning & Hygiene
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Paper Hygiene
- Waste Management
- Cloths, Wipes & Scourers
- Mops & Brooms
- Hygiene Wear & PPE
- First Aid
- Disposable Plates & Bowls
- In stock12oz 100% Recyclable Paper Cup Double WalledPack QTY: 500SKU: BH363£57.59 £47.99
- In stock8oz 100% Recyclable Cup Double Walled - Party PackPack QTY: 100SKU: PPBH362£12.54 £10.45
- Out of stock8oz earthpac Double Wall Recyclable & Commercially Compostable & Biodegradable Paper CupsPack QTY: 500SKU: BH357£38.34 £31.95
- Out of stock12oz earthpac Double Wall Recyclable & Commercially Compostable & Biodegradable Paper CupsPack QTY: 500SKU: BH345£45.54 £37.95
- Out of stock16oz earthpac Double Wall Recyclable & Commercially Compostable Paper CupsPack QTY: 500SKU: BH348£47.94 £39.95
- Out of stock12oz 100% Recyclable Cup Double Walled - Party PackPack QTY: 100SKU: PPBH363£13.60 £11.33
A truely fully recyclable paper cup which can be recycled at any papermill throughout the UK and Europe. Many customers are concerned about paper cup waste which is why Catering24 stock this range of paper cups.
Currently compost bins are not readily available throughout the UK highstreets whereas recycling bins are which makes this cup very well suited to the UK's current waste facilities.
At amazing value too, you can have an environemental paper cup without breaking the bank!
These cups come with a full colour design which has a message on the cup all about its recyclable properties so your customers are informed too about your descion to use the 100% Recyclable Paper cups.
What do we mean by '100% recyclable'?
This means the whole cup (100% of it) is fully recyclable and no part of the cup needs to be segregated or pulled off in order for it to be recycled and the material can go through traditional paper recycling in the UK without change of processes. The paper material yield after recycling can vary depending on the quality of the paper processing mill just like any material being recycled there is wastage, but we expect a 97.9% yield of recycled material for reuse after the process with these cups.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to put the cup in a special bin?
The only bin you need to think about is a standard recycling bin which are available throughout the UK on highstreets, shopping centres and cafes. These cups can go through a standard cardboard and paper recycling plant throughout the UK.
Is there a plastic lining?
The 100% Recyclable Cup is a recyclable coffee cup that contains 40% less plastic in the lining so no need for separation of materials to be recycled as the lining breaks up like tissue in the recycling process. This makes it valuable for recycling waste companies to take the cups as it is easily processed through traditional paper recycling equipment.
Are they expensive?
No. The 100% Recyclable Cup is made in an intelligent & efficient way meaning that it is commercially viable to use these cups instead of plastic lined non-recyclable cups.
Are they from a far away country?
No, our cups are made in the British Isles. Not only making them very environmentally friendly by what the material they are made from but the total carbon-footprint is low due to reduced transportation.
Yes! These cups can be processed through a common cardboard recycling process in the UK. The cup lining does not need to be separated!
To match the high quality product and innovative material we have top full colour designs to match. No boring plain cups found here!
No big minimum order! These are available as a standard stocked line at chosen distributors.
Yes! Still 100% leak proof with the EarthCoating® mineral based lining.
Available Now! The 100% Recyclable Cup is available to order now at commercial volumes & pricing.