We are rated on Google
1 x 140mm 500Mtr Film
|SKU / Product Code
Order by 9pm next day delivery
for items with leadtime 'Next Working Day'
When will I get my delivery?
Each product has a delivery leadtime shown on product page and your shopping basket.
We will deliver your products according to the leadtime.
Yes, if you order items that are 'Next Working Day' before 9pm we will dispatch them the same day on a next-day service. This is Monday to Friday, unless Satuday is selected in checkout.
How much is delivery?
It's Free for orders over £100 ex vat for UK Mainland.
We don't charge you for next day delivery service. We only charge you a shipping fee if your order is below £100 ex vat.
Areas of Scotland & Island have additional lead time and cost, see checkout.
How will you deliver?
We will deliver to you by our own delivery van or via our partner DPD.
We are committed to helping you in the best possible way. You can ask directly for details or look for answers in the frequently asked questions.
Last updated July 01, 2023
Thank you for your pruchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase . However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within seven (7) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the returns form provided, then mail your return to the following address:
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Personal hygiene products
- Chef knives
- Bespoke products made for the customer including print
- Special order products with leadtimes showing 2-3 workings days or longer
- Outer packaging or delivery material and wooden pallets used to deliver goods
- Festive themed products eg. crackers, christmas cups, christmas napkins and tableware
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 30% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and connot be returned.
- Collection service is available at a cost of £12.50 ex vat up to 5 boxes, then 32.50 ex vat per box after for UK Mainland. Please speak to customer servuce for a quote for Highlands, Islands and remote areas.
- Goods that are missing or incorrect from delivery must be reported to Catering24 in writing within 7 days from purchase. When the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked whether they are incorrect. Once approved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and incorrect product only if in a resalable condition. If not in a resalable condition you will be charged for the incorrect product. If approved that the product that was sent was incorrect we will then send out the correct product.
- Goods that are damaged due to delivery must be reported to Catering24 within 24 hours with a photo of the damaged product and packaging. Once you have processed the return through the procedure above it will be collected and returned to our warehouse, when the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked for damage. Once aprroved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and sent a replacement.
- Faulty items sent back to us will undergo a manufacture inspection. It may also be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. Once we have received your items back we will inform you how we need to proceed. Please note: items over 14 days old will not be able to be replaced or refunded.
- Certain goods cannot be returned for hygiene purposes.
- Any original delivery charge paid for goods returned will not be part of any refund.
If you have any questions concerning our returns policy, please contact us at:
CPET Weld Lidding Film
- Colour: Clear, offering visibility and a clean, professional look to your packaging.
- Individual Weight: Each roll weighs 2 kg, making it lightweight and easy to handle.
- Roll Dimensions: The film is provided in rolls measuring 140mm in width and 500m in length, perfect for extensive packaging needs.
- Ovenable: Yes. This film can withstand oven temperatures, making it versatile for various cooking and reheating applications.
- Microwavable: Yes. Safe for microwave use, adding convenience for end-users.
- Freezer Safe: Yes. Ensures durability and performance even in freezing conditions, ideal for a wide range of food packaging applications.
Ideal for businesses in the food industry, this CPET Weld Lidding Film combines functionality with efficiency, providing a high-quality, adaptable solution for various packaging requirements.