Kraft Salad Bowls Cardboard Food Containers
What are kraft salad bowls?
They are round cardboard food containers that are leakproof & suitable for hot and cold food. The brown takeaway boxes are recyclable food containers. First introduced as kraft salad bowls, these are kraft round bowls that are used by our customers for all types of hot and cold food and not just salad.
Paper food bowls are often described as leakproof cardboard boxes due to their innovative construction and lining which is PE. They are able to hold oily foods as well as foods with sauces such as gravy without the container leaking.
Round cardboard containers easily hold hot, cold, wet, or dry foods. Most importantly, they will keep food fresh for your customers.
Want to see alternatives? Check out our full range of takeaway containers.
Is the kraft bowl with lids really leakproof?
Yes, but for a period of time. These are made from kraft cardboard and have a lining which repels liquid. They are perfect for serving food, taking it away or having delivered and then eaten. They are not designed for food storage to sit and be stored for long lengths of time.
When we describe them as leakproof kraft bowls, we only describe the base of the kraft bowl. The lid provides a good seal but not one that is fully airtight that will stop liquid or sauces from spilling out the top of the brown round containers that are tipped on their side or upside down.
What sizes are most popular?
Without a doubt, the most popular is the 750ml kraft salad bowl followed closely by the 1300ml kraft salad bowls which serve well as a full meal portion.
Do the kraft bowls come with lids?
No. Lids for the kraft round bowls are sold separately. When you have the size you would like selected you will see the lid under 'Compatible Products' so you can be sure you order the correct lids.
The lids are made from PET plastic which is fully recyclable but not suitable for microwaving. They provide a clear window into the brown kraft bowl.
|SKU / Product Code||C00057|
Order by 9pm next day delivery
for items with leadtime 'Next Working Day'
When will I get my delivery?
Each product has a delivery leadtime shown on product page and your shopping basket.
We will deliver your products according to the leadtime.
Yes, if you order items that are 'Next Working Day' before 9pm we will dispatch them the same day on a next-day service. This is Monday to Friday, unless Satuday is selected in checkout.
How much is delivery?
It's Free for orders over £100 ex vat for UK Mainland.
We don't charge you for next day delivery service. We only charge you a shipping fee if your order is below £100 ex vat.
Areas of Scotland & Island have additional lead time and cost, see checkout.
How will you deliver?
We will deliver to you by our own delivery van or via our partner DPD.
We are committed to helping you in the best possible way. You can ask directly for details or look for answers in the frequently asked questions.
Last updated July 01, 2023
Thank you for your pruchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase . However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within seven (7) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the returns form provided, then mail your return to the following address:
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Personal hygiene products
- Chef knives
- Bespoke products made for the customer including print
- Special order products with leadtimes showing 2-3 workings days or longer
- Outer packaging or delivery material and wooden pallets used to deliver goods
- Festive themed products eg. crackers, christmas cups, christmas napkins and tableware
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 30% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and connot be returned.
- Collection service is available at a cost of £12.50 ex vat up to 5 boxes, then 32.50 ex vat per box after for UK Mainland. Please speak to customer servuce for a quote for Highlands, Islands and remote areas.
- Goods that are missing or incorrect from delivery must be reported to Catering24 in writing within 7 days from purchase. When the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked whether they are incorrect. Once approved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and incorrect product only if in a resalable condition. If not in a resalable condition you will be charged for the incorrect product. If approved that the product that was sent was incorrect we will then send out the correct product.
- Goods that are damaged due to delivery must be reported to Catering24 within 24 hours with a photo of the damaged product and packaging. Once you have processed the return through the procedure above it will be collected and returned to our warehouse, when the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked for damage. Once aprroved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and sent a replacement.
- Faulty items sent back to us will undergo a manufacture inspection. It may also be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. Once we have received your items back we will inform you how we need to proceed. Please note: items over 14 days old will not be able to be replaced or refunded.
- Certain goods cannot be returned for hygiene purposes.
- Any original delivery charge paid for goods returned will not be part of any refund.
If you have any questions concerning our returns policy, please contact us at: