- Food Packaging
- Takeaway Containers & Trays
- Salad Boxes
- Sandwich Packaging
- Portion & Deli Pots
- Disposable Soup Containers & Lids
- Cake Boxes & Accessories
- Plastic Containers With Lids
- Foil Containers, Trays & Lids
- Food Bags, Wraps & Sheets
- Pizza Boxes
- Children's Party Boxes
- Food Bags
- Bakery Supplies
- Cupcake Boxes
- Paper Cups
- Disposable Plastic Cups
- Vending Cups
- Non-Vending & Water Cups
- Cup Sleeves & Holders
- Christmas Cups
- Empty PET Bottles
- Disposable Plates & Bowls
- Compostable Packaging
- Paper Napkins
- Browse Paper Napkin by Colour
- Browse by Paper Napkin Type
- Browse by Paper Napkin Size
- Browse by Paper Napkin Quality
- Banquet Rolls
- Table Covers
- Doyleys, Placemats & Coasters
- Paper Napkins
- Catering Disposables
- Cleaning & Hygiene
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Paper Hygiene
- Waste Management
- Cloths, Wipes & Scourers
- Mops & Brooms
- Hygiene Wear & PPE
- First Aid
- Covid-19 Supplies
- In stock125 x Cupcake Boxes with 6 holes for cupcakesPack QTY: 125SKU: CW027£56.94 £47.45
- In stockSimply Kraft Large Cardboard Platter BoxPack QTY: 25SKU: CC255£28.39 £23.66
- In stockSimply Kraft Small Cardboard Platter BoxPack QTY: 25SKU: CG886£19.99 £16.66
- In stockLets Do Lunch Medium Cardboard Platter Box RecyclablePack QTY: 25SKU: CG878£18.74 £15.62
- Out of stockCup Cake Boxes with 4 holes for cupcakesPack QTY: 100SKU: CW029£34.14 £28.45
- Out of stockCup Cake Boxes with 12 holes for cupcakesPack QTY: 100SKU: CW031£64.01 £53.34
- Out of stockLets Do Lunch Large Cardboard Platter Box RecyclablePack QTY: 25SKU: CC102£31.99 £26.66
At Caterin24, we offer a range of white cupcake boxes for takeaway or delivered cupcakes perfect for those who are after wholesale cheap bulk cupcake boxes. These cupcake boxes are environmentally friendly and their eco properties include being compostable, biodegradable, and recyclable and are the perfect cupcake carrier ideal use for a gift box.
Our range of cupcake boxes includes windowed cupcake boxes, cavity cupcake boxes and comes in a range of sizes suitable for a 4 hole cupcake box, 12 hole cupcake box, or the most popular size, the 6 hole cupcake box. The inserts we stock are made of card and come with holes to place the cupcakes in the box without them moving in transit keeping the decoration of the cupcake as intended.
The 6 hole cupcake boxes are the most popular size and all sizes come as windowed cupcake boxes, perfect for showing of the beautifully decorated cupcakes. They come flat and pop up into the shape of the box and the insert simply slides in. The card is heavy duty and our customers love the overall quality of these cupcake boxes.
Customers have been most recently using these boxes to sell as a cupcake bouquet box. Rather than buying a bouquet of flowers for a loved one or friend, end-users have been buying sweet cupcakes as a bouquet box. A great replacement from half a 6 or 12 roses, to 6 or 12 cupcakes in a flower design. Let your cake decorating imagination go wild. Always aim to offer a volume of cupcakes of 4, 6 or 12 rather than individual cupcake boxes, this way you will get maximum return on your cake sales. However, don't think the versatility stops at cupcakes, you can use these as muffin boxes too, with or without inserts.
Christmas cupcake boxes are another way of boosting sales during the festive period. Why not do grab and go 4 cupcake boxes with a Santa or Elf-themed coffee cup, see our Christmas Cups.
The cupcake boxes wholesale packs offer the best prices with free next-day delivery, 6 days a week to UK mainland. The pack quantity ranges from 75 to 125 depending on the manufacturer. These boxes are made in the UK.
We currently stock a limited range of kraft cake boxes which can be found by searching our product codes on our website. For a small kraft cake box search CW022 or for a large, cake kraft cupcake box have a look at CW023.
We don't currently stock single cupcake boxes, mini cupcake boxes, or cupcake pods however, both single cupcake boxes and mini cupcake boxes are available for special order. Just contact one of our friendly team members for more information on 0115 94444344.
Along with cupcake boxes, we also stock silver 12" single thickness cake boards also known as cake drums or cake cards that are in stock and are available for next-day delivery.
Easy Sponge Cake Recipe
This quick and easy recipe is simple to bake and so versatile, you can use it to make cupcakes (fairy cakes), cake pops, or even just a standard size cake.
You will need equal parts of the following:
225g Self Raising Flour
225g Softened butter or margarine
225g Caster Suger
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
1. Start by preheating your oven to 180°c or Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease and line either 2 cake tins or line a 12 hole cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
3. Using a hand mixer or free-standing mixer, combine the butter and sugar and mix until it becomes pale and fluffy. One at a time, start adding in the eggs. If the mixture begins to curdle slightly, just add a tablespoon of the flour.
4. Once the eggs are combined with the sugar and butter, start adding your self-raising flour bit by bit followed by your vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Make sure your cake mix is fully combined and make sure the sides of the bowl are scraped down (you don't want lumps of flour in your cake).
5. Divide your cake mixture into your cake tin or cupcake tin.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-15 minutes or 12-15 minutes in the cupcake tin.
7. Using a sharp knife or cocktail stick, insert it in the middle of the cake to make sure it's thoroughly baked through. If cake batter sticks to your knife or cocktail stick, leave it in the oven for another 5 minutes or so before checking again.
8. Once baked, remove it from the oven and leave the cake(s) to cool on a wire cooling rack.
9. Once fully cooled, you're ready to decorate as you wish. Whether it's filled with traditional jam and cream or whether you want to decorate your cupcakes by using a piping bag and nozzle and sprinkles.
Feel free to contact our friendly sales team for more information on bulk buying cupcake boxes or any other cake decorating supplies such as cupcake cases and white cake boxes.