All Prices & Delivery Charges are excluding VAT @ 20%.
UK Mainland Delivery
Next Working Day Delivery for all orders placed by 4 pm.
Orders under £100.00 have a £6.95 delivery charge.
Orders over £100.00 will be free delivery.
If you order by 4 pm but need a pre-12pm delivery there is a £6.95 carriage charge if orders are over £100 and if under the pre-12pm service is £11.95. (Please note that if you order after 4 pm and select a Pre-12pm Delivery, this does not mean that your order will be delivered the following morning but the morning after!)
If you need a Saturday Morning delivery there is a £15.95 carriage charge (must be ordered by Friday 4 pm at the latest).
Whilst we offer priority deliveries such as pre-12pm for example, our timed deliveries are never guaranteed due to possible unforeseen circumstances such as long delays in traffic for the delivery driver which out of ours and couriers control. If you have paid for a non-standard timed delivery and the courier has not been able to deliver within this time please contact us and we will make sure the additional payment you made for the timed delivery is refunded to you.
Please remember that sometimes delays may happen out of ours and the couriers control. This may delay your delivery, if your delivery is delayed in anyway please contact us on 01442 506501.
We do not accept any liability for loss of business due to late delivery and do not offer any compensation. Please ensure if you do have an event that you order your packaging in advance and be planned just in case there is any problems or delays in delivery.
Postcode Range - AB30,AB33,AB34,AB35,AB36,DD8,DD9,DD10
2-3 Working Day Delivery for all orders placed by 4pm.
Orders under £100.00 have an £8.95 delivery charge.
Orders over £100.00 have a £4.95 delivery charge.
Isle of Wight
Orders under £200.00 have a £23.95 delivery charge.
Orders over £200.00 have a £4.95 delivery charge.
Northern Ireland - BT postcodes
Standard delivery is £50.00
We currently don't offer a delivery service to Europe.
- If you would like to make a return of a product please contact us by email at email@example.com. Please provide your order number, the product you would like to return & reason for the return.
- Return Unwanted Items
- Please note that we will not refund any collection fees for unwanted items. We will only refund products returned within 14 days that are in a resaleable condition.
- Some unwanted Items also have a restocking fee of £15.00 or 15% whichever is greater. This is payable upon return application being accepted.
- Return Incorrect Items
- Goods that are missing or incorrect from delivery must be reported to Catering24 in writing within 7 days from delivery.
When the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked whether they are incorrect. Once approved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and incorrect product only if in a resalable condition. If not in a resalable condition you will be charged for the incorrect product. If approved that the product that was sent was incorrect we will then send out the correct product.
- Return Damaged Items
- Goods that are damaged due to delivery must be reported to Catering24 within 24 hours with a photo of the damaged product and packaging.
Once you have processed the return through the procedure above it will be collected for you and returned to our warehouse
When the items are received into our warehouse they will be checked for damage. Once approved you will then be refunded for the collection fee and sent a replacement.
- Return Faulty Items
- Faulty items sent back to us will undergo a manufacture inspection. It may also be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. Once we have received your item back we will inform you how we need to proceed.
Please note: items over 14 days old will not be able to be replaced or refunded.
- Can I return the goods to you myself?
- Yes, you can return items at your own postage cost, however, we do recommend you take advantage of our collection service. If returning faulty or incorrect items we will cover up to a maximum postage cost of £9.00 + vat once the goods have been confirmed as faulty or incorrect we will reimburse your postage cost. If you are returning goods which are an order error or an unwanted item the return cost will not be refunded. Please note that if you choose to use your own postage service that it must be a recorded service and any breakages by your courier will be the customers' responsibility.
- If you would like to return using your own postage service please process your return as instructed above and we will provide you with a returns slip & returns address.
- If you would like to use our collection service with a reliable courier. The cost of returning a parcel is £9.90 + VAT which will be refunded to you upon inspecting the goods if they are being returned as damaged, faulty or incorrect. If they are an order error or unwanted the return cost will not be refunded.
Our collection service is to make it as simple for you as possible, no time wasted going to the post office, working out prices for couriers and is collected from your door.
Certain Goods cannot be returned for hygiene purposes. Certain Goods such as knives must be returned in adequate postal packaging for health and safety reasons.