NEW: The Kitchen Club Rewards System from Catering24
It's finally arrived. The moment where we do the big REVEAL, and share with you our brilliant new rewards system.
We've called it the 'Kitchen Club', because like Gino, we think most of the best things in Catering happen in the kitchen. But enough of that, let's talk about REWARDS.
How does the Kitchen Club Reward System work?
Here's the short and simple version:
1) Create an account on catering24.co.uk, and buy products. (You will automatically be enrolled in the Kitchen Club.)
2) Once you've created a new account, you'll then immediately receive 150Gd for signing up, and 5Gd for visiting the site. (Freebies!!!) From this point onwards, every purchase you make on the site will earn you even more Gd.
3) From this point onwards, every purchase you make on the site will earn you even more Gd, which you can then claim back in the form of discount vouchers.
Yes, it's really that simple. However, if that has merely piqued your appetite for more information, check this out...
Kitchen Club Tier One: Commis Chef
The first tier of rewards is available straight away in the Kitchen Club for those spending up to £1499 throughout the year. You will start with the rank of 'Commis Chef', and be able to start earning and claiming rewards. As a Commis Chef ranked customer, you'll earn points by doing the following:
- For every £1 spent, you'll earn 5Gd (Gino Dollars).
- If you create a new account on Catering24.co.uk, you'll automatically earn 150Gd on that account. (Non-transferable.)
- Visiting the catering24.co.uk website? That'll earn you 5Gd once a day!
Kitchen Club Tier Two: Chef de Partie
For those spending a bit more throughout the year, you'll achieve rank two (Chef de Partie) after spending between £1,500 and £2,000. As a 'Chef de Partie' ranked customer, you'll earn points by doing the following: (But at a better rate than rank one customer...)
- For every £1 spent, you'll earn 6Gd (Gino Dollars).
- Visiting the catering24.co.uk website? That'll earn you 6Gd once a day!
Kitchen Club Tier Three: Sous Chef
For customers spending £3,000 or above, and less than £4,000, you'll be promoted to the tier 3 'Sous Chef' rank. At this level, you'll earn points by doing the following: (But at a better rate than rank one or two customer...)
- For every £1 spent, you'll earn 7Gd (Gino Dollars).
- Visiting the catering24.co.uk website? That'll earn you 7Gd once a day!
Kitchen Club Tier Four: Head Chef
For the big spenders amongst you, you'll qualify for the Head Chef 4th tier if you spend above £4,000 per year. At this level, you'll earn points by doing the following: (But at a better rate than any other customer...)
- For every £1 spent, you'll earn an amazing 10Gd (Gino Dollars).
- Visiting the catering24.co.uk website? That'll earn you 8Gd once a day!
There are also other great ways to earn Gino Dollars, such as:
- Follow us on Twitter, and you'll earn 20Gd straight away.
- Like us on Facebook and you'll receive 20Gd into your account.
- If it is your birthday, you'll receive 200Gd, and you don't even need to pass "Go!". (No, every day is NOT your birthday...)
- Once your reward account has accrued 500Gd (£5), you'll be able to start claiming reward vouchers, which are available in denominations of £5, £10, £25, £50, £100 and £200.
Why use the reward system?
- Earn discounts for your normal buying behaviour, you don't need do anything differently.
- The more you buy from catering24.co.uk, the more you'll earn back.
- Get free Gino Dollars simply for interacting more with C24 on Facebook and Twitter, or logging on to our website.
- It's easy to claim your reward vouchers, just log in to your loyalty account, and select the reward you'd like to redeem.
- Many customers use the savings they make to pay for christmas treats, or donate the savings to charity - what will you do?
Let us know what you think about our new rewards system below in the comments section, or via social media! If you think it's great, press the magic little G+ button to let everyone know...